- Solid Software Engineering Fundamentals.
- Deep Python hands- on development knowledge and experience.
- Database knowledge (ideally SQL and NOSQL) solutions.
- Ability to design and build complex systems from scratch.
- Modern SDLC & toolset (Git, Jenkins, Maven/ Spring, Eclipse/ IntelliJ).
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to communicate at a level commensurate with the audience at hand, be they expert or non- expert..
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and working in Agile teams.
- Ability to work in and with global teams across geographies.
- Understanding of Microservices and experiences in building APIs
- Understanding of security concepts – AAA (authentication, authorization, auditing) and working knowledge of Kerberos will be additional plus
- Building resilient and scalable solutions in large scale setup
- Understanding of Time- series databases (eg Cassandra, Influx DB, OpenTSDB)
- Building APIs e.g. REST/ Swagger
- Experience on Java, C will be additional advantage
- Developing World Class Monitoring solutions for one of the biggest environments on the planet.
- Translation of customer requirements into design and implementation plans that are consistent with the organizations strategic direction.
- Ongoing assessment the existing environment with a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time