Job Location: Chennai
Job Number: 156386
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role: Application Developer
Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must Have Skills: Python Scripting
Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialty
- Would be responsible for developing , troubleshooting manage project programs written in Java Python
- Code, test and debug programs according to Python best practices
- Communicate with a team in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Excellent development experience with Python producing data applications and Apache Spark architecture applications tools Development experience of ETL on Apache Hadoop
- Apply programming techniques relating to OOP such as Polymorphism, Abstraction Encapsulation, concurrency, and object lifecycles
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Python and Overall IT experience should be more than 5 years
- 2 years of working experience in Scala and Sparx
- More than 3 years of experience in writing modular code using Java, following coding standards, best coding practices