- Do you love solving complex problems?
- Do you have a passion for distributed systems?
- Do you dream of working on systems that operate at exabyte scale?
- Do you want to create innovative solutions using AWS technologies?
- Are you ready to build the next generation of Amazon’s consumer Cloud Storage platform?
Do you enjoy the challenge and ownership that comes from developing complex systems that touch systems ranging from front-end CX through different clients,Amazon cloud storage systems and communicate with third party applications as well.Do you enjoy working in solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Amazon Cloud Drive may be the perfect job for you. Amazon Cloud Drive is helping customers enjoy and share their most cherished digital assets. We are building products that make it easy for customers to protect what matters to them, no matter the device or platform that content lives on. We are delivering new products and features to delight our customers and change how they view the cloud. And we want you to be part of it!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Python,Java, C++ or C#
- Strong problem solving skills and computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Experience with REST and other web service models
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and Unix