Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Network Development Engineer on our Networking R&D team in Chennai.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
- Design, develop, test and maintain Embedded Configuration Tools or Cloud Native Networking Management Applications .
- Focus on quality, and use state of the art development and testing tools & Processes to ensure high quality deliverable.
- Experience in networking domain related to fundamental networking protocols like TCP/IP
- Experience in building EMS/NMS applications
- Familiarity in Python Web Development Technologies/frameworks
- Experience in using configuration management and continuous integration platforms like Maven, Jenkins etc
- Strong knowledge in Protocols like SNMP, TELNET, SSH
- Strong knowledge in REST specification, JSON/XML and other related areas
- Strong debugging skills with Developer tools and test automation skills.
- Strong Programming Skills in either C++ or Python.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.