Job ID R31985
Date posted 03/27/2018
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Technical Architect / Technical Staff Member on our Networking R&D team in Chennai.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
- Must have 18 to 25 years of experience in networking device related management.
- Good to have Patents for any open networking paradigms
- Need to have solid C programming experience and solid design skills.
- Knowledge of open networking paradigms and experience working with organizations promoting those is preferred
- Good in algorithms and Data structures.
- Good in IPCs, Memory Management, File Systems.
- Kernel development/debugging experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on 1G/10G Ethernet switch platforms.
- Understanding of layer 2, layer 3 networking.
- 18+ years of work experience in relevant field.
- BE/B.Tech with the background in Computers, IT, ECE or with a similar relevant background.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.