Job ID 1027077
Date posted 7/23/2018
Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category Engineering
Schedule Full time
Shift No shift premium (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems/application software, including utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Education and Experience
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Candidates
- 3-6 years of experience