Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Role: Software Developer
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop Information Security Scripts and tools, with focus on automation, integration and visualization.
- Develop & Maintain Web Content.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
- Understanding of security principles and knowledge of basic cyber security technologies (Firewalls, web proxy’s, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), host antivirus software etc.)
- Understanding of network principles and knowledge of basic network technologies (network flow, protocols, function of network devices etc.) and Cloud.
- Working knowledge on WMI and PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of Django and similar framework.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Working Knowledge of MongoDB or similar DB.
- Strong technical writing/documentation skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take technical concepts and explain them in widely understandable terms.
- Ability to operate under pressure and multi-task, must demonstrate strong bias for action, follow-through and personal leadership
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Experience with Automation & Orchestration
- Strong experience in Linux and Windows environment
- Cyber Security data mining and analytics knowledge.
- Knowledge of Splunk or any SIEM.