Project Location(s): Bangalore, India
Compensation: Industry Benchmark
- 2 years of relevant hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere/UIPATH/ BluePrism.
- Experience in programming in VB, C#, .NET is a must. Knowledge of programming in Java and HTML will be a plus.
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate the same into automation solutions.
- Bot Deployment and Management/ Exposure to Control room and release management.
- Basic DBMS skills and SQL skills.
- Document the proposed solution which includes a definition of the user interfaces, functional processes, and data within the proposed system.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge on HTML and CSS concepts to understand the properties of web components for efficient and quick troubleshooting and analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase