Design, develop and maintain the assigned software modules independently with expected quality and timeline.
- In depth knowledge of Node.js and other dependent frameworks
- Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications
- Handled User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Can Write Efficient Codes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time