- Play a key role as part of our next generation analytics team. Apply expertise with advanced analytics and cloud computing technologies while working alongside our industry leading technologists and data scientists to solve large-scale, complex, and challenging problems for our clients.
- Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical, and graph-based algorithms designed to analyze massive data sets; partner with Cloud technologists to ensure proper implementation and usage of said algorithms.
- Analyze large data sets to develop multiple, custom models and algorithms to drive innovative correlations for fraud and acceptance data as well as social data.
- Provide analytic support to the data science team.
- Develop machine learning models to apply test data algorithms to future data.
- Develop models of current state in order to determine improvements needed.
- Implement new data modeling solutions and improvements to existing solutions.
- Report out on product/project status to senior management and clients.
- Work well within a fast-paced cross-functional environment with multiple teams including engineering, infrastructure/IT, client support, sales and business development
Salary: USD 25,000 – 35,000 P.A. Generous equity
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time