We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer innovative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software experts within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps + Python)
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer. In this role, you’ll work more like a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for working with multiple technologies like Python and DevOps,
- We need you to communicate and coordinate with teams in problem-solving.
- You will be getting exposure to different technologies across the platform.
What you need to make real what matters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a good academic track record with 3 to 5 Years of professional experience in Python & Django.
- Very good hands-on experience in Python/ Django & AWS
- Good DevOps experience with Docker and Kubernetes on AWS or Azure cloud
- Proficient in jQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap programming, technology
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Should have a passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
This role is primarily based in Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.