Primary Location:INDIA-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Posting Range:20 Jun 2018 – 28 Jun 2018
JobTitle:Test Manager – ACBS Service Sustaining
The testing engineer is responsible for test planning and execution for all wholesale lending technology solutions. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive innovation in test strategy and methodology.
- Ensure success of continuous integration and quality control.
- Ensure high-quality solutions.
- Establish quality assurance standards and best practices for testing.
- Carry out manual testing of features where suitable automation strategies have not been completely implemented or cannot be developed within reasonable timeframes.
- Development of automated testing solutions for wholesale lending technology systems.
- Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives within Barclays.
- Contribution to a definition of appropriate acceptance tests during the definition of the requirements for new features.
- Assistance with manual QA testing and validation of the system prior to feature signoff or system release.
- Bachelors Degree in computing or scientific/numeric discipline.
- Experience with software testing and automation testing in large technology organisations is preferred.
- Excellent testing planning skills
- Experience on a team using Agile project management preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a team player with an ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in working with globally distributed software development teams.
- Corporate or investment Wholesale Lending banking knowledge, particularly back-office operations, preferred.