As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for writing scripts that will help Freshworks deliver high-quality products to each of our 100,000 customers worldwide. Your work will also accelerate Freshworks on our fast track to build and ship world-class software.
The Software Engineer in Test (SET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
The SET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our software platforms, estimating test efforts, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities. You will also add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts. This can also include the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform. You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- 1-5 yrs of experience in automation testing
- Passionate about QA and breaking software systems
- Knowledge of Software Testing concepts and methodology
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Test Automation approaches and frameworks
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Industry: Computer Software and Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Full-time
Job Function: Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Engineering