Job Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: Minimum 3years
Job Location: Chennai
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- To work closely with a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Thorough in Functionality testing, GUI testing, Regression testing, Integrated testing, Conformance testing, Accessibility testing and Bandwidth testing have to be done based on the project needs Also, perform LMS testing, AICC & SCORM testing, ADL testing, and managing and mentoring subordinates (junior team members).
- Quality of work, content, graphics, code, the effectiveness of coordination, ability to follow standard processes.
- Achieve 100% on-time delivery for each assigned project/individual files.
- Identify and analyse the problems; provide alternative solutions; recommend appropriate actions; follow up with developers to ensure problems are resolved.
- To understand the project requirements (both internal and external) and ensure that quality parameters are met.
- Identify and implement automated systems and tools for testing and incorporate them into the QA processes.
- Preparing a Test plan, designing Test cases, executing designed test cases for developed modules.
- Perform testing and effectively manage with defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA and standard feedback bug reports.
- Validate documents at each testing stage (Acceptance/Rejection documents, Signoffs).
Able to communicate effectively and explain others in order to meet organizational goals; be clear in writing bugs in detail and effective manner.
- Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: Software – QA & Testing
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time