Have you ever watched a sporting event live on your computer or tablet? Or caught up on the latest videos on your phone? If so, you already know Ooyala.
Each month, nearly 220 million viewers in just about every country in the world watch online video powered by Ooyala. We work with TV networks, broadcasters, cable and satellite providers, movie studios and media companies to deliver personalized, premium video content and advertising to tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and PCs all over the world. With our big data heritage and market-leading video analytics, Ooyala delivers TV-quality media experiences across all screens and geographies.
Working at Ooyala is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of TV.
- Review new feature requirements and designs
- Work closely with product managers to understand the roadmap, deliverables, acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with internal teams to define strategy for testing various components
- Development of automated functional/integration/performance tests
- Development and maintaining Test Plans and other Quality related documentation
- Generation of code coverage reports for Unit and functional tests
- Identification and evaluation of tools and extend open source frameworks as needed (code coverage, performance, unit test, etc.)
- Communicate and enforce best practices and processes on the team
- Coordinating and Managing remote teams
- Sprint planning for tasks/stories for remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-8 years of software test automation experience.
- Significant experience of test automation / API test development
- Passion for Automation and Functional Testing.
- Ability to work closely with Development team in agile environment.
- Strong Programming & Problem Solving Skills, Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Experience with any of Test Framework like TestNG, Rest Assured, Protractor, JUnit.
- Experience Working with Databases like MySQL, MongoDB.
- Understanding of web services and experience working on large scale systems
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Experience with large scale consumer facing products, distributed systems a plus
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and process