Job ID #: JR52809
Functional Area: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Desired: Masters Degree or equivalent
Primary Location: TN-Ariana-Ariana ZI Chotrana-4174
Relocation Provided: No
FIS Global Trading is looking for an Engineering degree or University post-graduate degree in computer science, with some experience in Software QA and L3 client support.
Position Responsibilities –
- Review the requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Enrich and execute test plans on Market Data Server.
- Execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Provide Level 3 support.
Position Requirements –
- Basic knowledge with the QA technics.
- Basic knowledge on Test automation.
- A positive, proactive, and professional attitude.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess both an eye for detail, but also be pragmatic.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving, issue resolution and change management skills.
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Ability to exercise emotional sensitivity to customer needs and challenges
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable