- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in the embedded field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and development of product software verification tests.
- At least 1 year of experience required in large scale embedded projects.
- Experience on Automated product software verification tests using National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand.
- Knowledge of SDLC & formal test engineering techniques is required.
- Knowledge on Bus communications like SPI, CAN, etc.,
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Variable frequency drive or related domain experience.
- Experience testing control electronics and embedded software for permanent magnet motors.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management Tools such as ClearCase, and Change Management Tools such as Clea request
Experience: 4+ Years
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability