We are looking for an experienced Lead Big Data Engineer to join our team and help build analytics platform which supports the e-commerce application where millions of traction happens every day and provides greater approach for management, marketing and local teams.
Position based out in Bangalore.
You will play a significant role in our data engineering practice, creating the infrastructure, integrating with 3rd party libraries, developing the analytics platform and also in data science implementation for automating manual processes and providing recommendations.
– You’ve 6+ years of years of experience in a professional environment performing analysis, design and development tasks in distributed systems preferably in an eCommerce Domain
– You have built large-scale data pipelines which process millions of events per day and has experience in Java and SQL.
– Understanding of data flows, data architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data
– In-depth knowledge of Big Data distributions preferably with experience in messaging systems such as Kafka / Kinesis and stream processing systems such as Storm, Spark, Flume and cloud-based Columnar Data stores such as Amazon Redshift.
– You have good experience in AWS infrastructure
– You have good exposure to microservices architecture preferably with Thrift services.
– You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval. Familiar with data mining concepts and machine learning algorithms.
– Experience with Data Warehouse design, Business Intelligence and reporting tools a plus
– Experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch is desirable
– You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
– You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time