- Development and maintenance of Java Enterprise applications (JEE);
- Writing technical documentation;
- Collaboration with the project team to define and design technical solutions;
- Estimation of own tasks required to complete development projects;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of JEE applications;
- Development and execution of unit tests.
- Required Bachelor’s degree (or prospective graduates) in Computer Science or other relevant fields (i.e. Engineering);
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented programming concepts;
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases;
- Ability to draft technical documentation;
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Experience in developing Web applications and Web Services (SOAP or RESTful);
- Knowledge of JEE (including JSP, Servlets, EJBs);
- Knowledge of JEE Application Servers (i.e WebLogic, JBoss);
- Quick learner;
- Attention to detail and the strong sense of responsibility;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management)
About Sword Group
Sword is a high added-value advisory and integration IT services company with a current headcount of 2000+ staff operating in more than 18 countries. With its Information Systems oriented approach that integrates high-performing project management methodologies, Sword tailors its know-how to provide innovative solutions that meet the strategic challenges of its clients and the adaptation demands of their information systems. To reach this target, Sword has developed an industrialised production model organised around specialised service centres that guarantee the provision of proximity services, high-added value know-how and optimised economic approaches.