Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job reference: R-038860
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ability to connect data to the business.
- Highly organized, Detail oriented and results focused.
- Analytical expertise with demonstrated data management skills.
- Complex problem-solving capability and ever improvement approach.
- Expert in any one of the BI Tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, OBIEE etc.) with effective visualization skills.
- Should have worked on the Big Data Applications (Hortonworks, cloudera etc.) and be confident of its flow & architecture.
- Knowledge with Cloud and its services (AWS, Azure etc.).
- Strong knowledge in Databases and SQL.
- Conceptualize and Design the best fit solution against the requirements
- Manage end to end Projects from requirements gathering to production go live
- Must be analytic, creative and self-motivated.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Strong Project Management.
- Work Effectively within a global team environment.
Essential Skills and experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in development using any reporting tool with ETL knowledge
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements for Data Requirements
- Full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Strong customer service focus
- Engaging and friendly personality
- Collaborative, flexible and a team player