- Ability to conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story using Tableau Software
- Solid grasp of data visualization fundamentals
- Have experience with performance tuning specific to Tableau.
- Excellent Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Ability to interpret business requirements (Banking industry experience is a plus)
- Familiar with Agile development methodology (development lifecycle)
- High caliber team player, self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong ability to network and establish contacts throughout the organization
- Good command of English – verbal and written communication skills: Be able to communicate with team mates, users and managers with ease.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Strong ability to research and find technical solutions via technical community collaboration.
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels (Account Managers to Directors)
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build specification for the data sets that answer those questions.
- Projects will include design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI developer
Primary Skill – Tableau
Secondary Skill– SQL|BI – DW