1) Ability to conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story using Tableau Software
2) Solid grasp of data visualization fundamentals
3) Have experience with performance tuning specific to Tableau.
4) Excellent Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
5) Ability to interpret business requirements (Banking industry experience is a plus)
6) Familiar with Agile development methodology (development lifecycle)
7) High caliber team player, self-starter and ability to work independently
8) Strong ability to network and establish contacts throughout the organization
9) Good command of English – verbal and written communication skills: Be able to communicate with team mates, users and managers with ease.
10) Excellent technical documentation skills.
11) Strong ability to research and find technical solutions via technical community collaboration.
12) Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels (Account Managers to Directors)
13) Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build specification for the data sets that answer those questions.
14) Projects will include design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
15) Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
16) Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI developer