Key Member of Flex Tableau CoE Team.
This position will be a key member of the Flex Tableau CoE Team. This individual with his high Tableau expertise will work with Business and other IT Teams to develop High performant, Visually Stunning Tableau Dashboards. The candidate should also have experience in Tableau Server Administration. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent Tableau expertise, Strong Analytical skills, Quick learning abilities, understanding of the Data Warehouse and Big Data Stores. The candidate must be able to do Proof-of-Concepts of new tools / features to evaluate their usage for Flex requirements. This position is for End-to-End Tableau Development and Administration.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- The Analyst will be responsible for designing, building and setting up Tableau Dashboards that support business critical needs.
- The Candidate will be working on the Tableau Server to setup new Sites, collect and analyze Server Stats and suggest preventive / corrective actions for any issues.
- Keeping up with the latest features that are introduced by Tableau in every release.
- You will be the expert providing inputs to other developers in handling challenging Tasks and sharing best practices.
- You will learn and use new tools and Languages quickly without any formal training as and when required for the job.
- Create ETL jobs using tools like Informatica and Alteryx.
- Work with tabcmd commands, Tableau APIs and Extension APIs.
- You will have an eye for Creative data visualization and Infographics
- You will gather requirements, spot new areas where data could be influential and be able to document and present end to end solution proposal to relevant development teams
- Will design and provide solutions for Data Integration, Visualization and Alerting using different tools and scripting languages.
- Transfers and communicates requirements to other Corporate teams for Data Management activities.
- Interpret given tasks and determine the best design approach for delivery against the original requirement
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain database connections, data integration processes ensure the correct provision of data to Analytics toolset.
- Management of Data Integration and Alerting Processes
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- 5+ years of analytical and commercial reporting experience.
- Excellent Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server skill. Tableau Certification is a big Plus.
- Know how to consolidate and interpret complex data from many sources, and present meaningful insights in a compelling way.
- Ability to interpret business needs and understand the business cases behind reporting requests.
- Ability to understand complex SQL written for Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Must appreciate the requirements of corporate database administration teams.
- May need to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Assist in developing best practice processes, reports etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle a constantly changing, evolving environment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and creative problem solver.