Experience: 4-7 years
Role: Software Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from reputed university
- (BE/BTECH/MCA/MSC) and 4-7 years’ equivalent work experience with emphasis in system administration
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years of combined experience in end-to-end BI project implementation with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI. Should have good UX design experience, deep understanding in writing SQL, DAX functions (columns and measures over data
- models for the purpose of enhancing Power BI visuals), creating row level security.
- Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Teradata, SQL Server or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills. Interact with Business Users and understanding their requirements. Design, Develop and Support Interactive Tableau and Microsoft
- Power BI dashboards/reports. Ability to recommend Dashboards per Tableau/Power
- BI visualization capabilities & features. User/Group/Content Administration for both Tableau/Power BI
- Ability to travel 15%, including some international destinations
- Accountable for Tableau and Microsoft Power BI development, maintenance & support, enhancement of existing solutions.
- Experience with Tableau and Microsoft Power BI dashboards, DAX functions and good understanding of business needs.
- Experience with Tableau server administration is definitely a plus. Experience in Microsoft Power BI cloud service Administration (Premium node, tenant administration) is definitely a plus.