We are looking for an experienced Data Reporting Manager to oversee the development and use of data systems. You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to quality, security and confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases, data engineering and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Assist with business reporting and data extraction
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Excellent hands on experience in creating dashboards and business reports
- Proven experience with business reporting and analysis tools (Microsoft PowerBI, Geckoboard, Tableau)
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Great knowledge of modern database(SQL/Non-Sql) and information system technologies
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great team player