Experience: 2 – 7 Years
The Tableau Developer utilizes their passion for reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics and utilizes strong data management, integration, and analytical skills to drive and support BI initiatives. This position will work with IT professionals to ensure all data is understood and translated accurately, through visualizations, to drive informed decision making.
- Visualize data and information for business customers through the creation of reports and queries using Microsofts technology stack.
- Create Tableau dashboards based on business requirements
- Optimize Tableau dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Create technical and maintenance documentation as needed.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as leadership.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of experience in Tableau.Exposure with SQL
- Solid communication skills that demonstrate confidence with technology and business process.Profile Summary
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time