Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that’s pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we’re making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We’re passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn’t be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Corporate Information Technology (IT) partners with each division in KLA-Tencor to develop, engage and promote global enterprise solution leading the way with innovations which meet the business’ needs.
IT is responsible for delivering consultative services in support of our world-wide design engineering teams to meet our strategic objectives of bringing new products to market Better, Faster, and Cheaper.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence developer with strong technical capability and the ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. By joining our Business Intelligence team, you will get the opportunity to work on the latest tool set and add value in a complex and demanding data environment. You should be passionate about reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics. You should also have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns and methodologies, and two to five years of BI & Analytics development experience. Experience with Microsoft BI tools is highly desirable. However, experience and expertise with other solutions like Tableau, SAP Business Objects etc. combined with a willingness and ability to learn new tools will also be considered.
- Build and implement detailed BI solutions to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain BI reports and dashboards
- Build rich, interactive, visually striking visualizations of large amounts of data.
- Respond to technical requests from internal customers via email/telephone calls for support.
- Train users on best practices in usage of the BI tools.
- Follow up on outstanding support requests and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Develop and automate enterprise scale BI dashboards and reports.
- Performance tuning of BI reports and dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis that helps in understanding business and performance trends. Interpret the results and weave insightful stories to stakeholders.
- Strategize with the team to create solutions with a robust focus on automation, scalability, and action-oriented intelligence
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 yearsof related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Expertise in developing reports and dashboards in Tableau, Power BI or SAP Business Objects.
- Knowledge of data warehouses required. Experience with SAP Hana or other data warehouses is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of extract, transform and load (ETL) techniques and applications required.
- Strong understanding of business requirements gathering and systems analysis required.
- Strong understanding of the capabilities of BI tools and reporting functions required.
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Expertise with MS Excel formulas, DAX, Power Query ( M language ), Power View, Power Pivot and Power BI is highly desired.
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem solving skills