Experience: 2-5 years
Role: Software Engineer
- You will be expected to define the analytical problem-solving process to provide actionable insights aimed at solving complex business problems
- As the main point of contact to senior management level stakeholders, you will have to understand their business challenges and analytical requirements, while providing robust solutions
- You will lead a team of analysts, who are expected to extract, dig into and analyze the data using the optimal tool for the specific client problem that you are solving
- As a Manager, you are expected to monitor performance and set up development action plans for your team
- You are expected to follow our five core values – Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
- You should be open to travel to the client’s location, if required
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
- Interested in working for a high-growth and high productivity company where your analysis drives strategic decisions for our clients
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in Engineering or Math and strong performance in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIT-JEE/AIEEE etc. MBA is a plus
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to senior level clients or internal management
- Hard skills on analysis tools such as Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc. will be valued.
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems
- 3+ years’ experience in client facing/professional services environment a plus