Requirement Title: Solutions Architect
Functional Area: IT-Software
Sub Functional Area: Application Programming
Education Details: B.E
Experience: 5.10-7.10 yrs
This job is responsible for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project delivery oversight from a technology perspective. Manages hardware / software provisioning and access support, and provides oversight over the RPA technology platform.
- Coordinate setup of IT infrastructure and provisioning of application and bot account access.
- Oversee testing results around hardware / software performance.
- Facilitate deployment governance / decision making and hand-off to business and/or managed services teams.
- Own and manage the switch over of the automation from Development to Production, maintaining alignment across. automation initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Science or Business Administration/Management
- 5 – 7 years in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or IT Architecture
- Master”s degree in Business Administration/Management, Information Systems or Computer and Information Science
- Robotic process platform accreditation (e.g., Blue Prism Accreditation)
- Experience in the following areas are highly desirable: agile application development, agile project management, requirements gathering/management, application security and solution architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills