Experience 2-14 years
Location Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Calcutta
Positions Open 40+
- Evaluation of Processes for RPA. – Methodical assessment of process flow for automation.
- Work with business and Technology team to analyze & assess automation feasibility.
- Evaluate the RPA requirement & support technical design documentation.
- Design Automation solution applying best Automation practices & continuously determine opportunities for efficiency & improvements through improved automation.
- Design the RPA solution based on Application Landscape and Infrastructure.
- Design RPA workflow involving complex interdependent process framework.
- Analyze the risks within the processes and design the mitigating controls.
- Analyze and design exception handling for the Automation workflows.
- Support the planning of Automation project with estimations & work breakdown.
- Carry out UAT with Business Users.
- Train and Educate team members.
- 8+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using one of the top RPA products Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of bots using Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions
- Strong technical background dealing with Automation Anywhere spreadsheet manipulation, database navigation, handling basic automation scenarios.
- Experience in structured and pattern based data extraction using Web Data Extraction and export the data to Excel or database.
- Configured new automated process and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Microsoft Technologies (.Net mandatory) : .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.5/3.5, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, Web API
- Automation Tools: Automation Anywhere 7.0/9.0 (needed); Workfusion, UIPath, Blue Prism(preferred)
- Development tools: Automation Anywhere Enterprise, Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Databases: (any 2) Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/, Oracle, IBM DB2
- Web servers and Other servers: Internet Information Server(IIS) 8.0/7.0, Windows Server
- Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, GIT
- Preferred Domain: RPA Implementation in Banking sector