Position: Planning Engineer
Prepare Detailed Project Baseline Programme in accordance with Approved Planning Process and Procedures Manual.
• Prepare Manpower and Equipment Schedules in close collaboration with Estimation Manager / Project Manager.
• Updating and Monitoring the Project Progress and Productivity rates against the Approved Baseline Programmer.
• Preparing Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports for the Project.
• Preparing KPI Sheets form Project Programme and update them on daily basis.
• Preparing daily Progress Drawing for the project in collaboration with survey / Drafting Department.
• Preparing Monthly Meeting Presentations and various documents/calculations for planning purposes.
• Providing analysis and recommendations as to corrective action based upon planning data.
• Liaising with project them members in gathering data in support of the planning process.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Company – National Marine Dredging Company
Location – Abu Dhabi
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification.
Skills Required – Primavera P6 And Ms Project
Experience – 5 Years
To apply for this job , send your updated CV with a cover letter to email@example.com