Understand and analyze customer and design requirements including identifying any gaps or missing information needed to perform Validation/testing activities.
- Participate in setting the testing strategy for a given set of requirements.
- Design Validation test groups based on the customer and/or design requirements.
- Develop testing plans, test cases, scripts and automation needs to verify that the software meets the customers’ and the high-level requirements.
- Test cases execution of test plans for a defined project scope.
- Analysis, interpret executed test cases, and confirming that the software behaviour respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
- Consolidate and prepare test reports for customer delivery.
- Perform technical reviews on Validation test cases, scripts and reports.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal
- and external with other Valeo sites).
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Participate in providing software validation project estimations and technical risk assessment.
- Perform hardware analysis and debugging for the ECU/testing environment on need.
- Train and coach new team members on team specific tools and processes.
- Coordinate full project validation technical activities when assigned.
- B.E. in Electronics & communication Engineering.
- From 7 to 9 years of relevant experience
Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai 6
Job: Research and Development
Organization: C25E Group Expertise VECI
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular