windows 10 pro
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 4+ Years
Primary Skill: Knowledge for Hadoop
- Evaluate current reporting environments to finalize the data elements required for meeting functional requirements.
- Drive data strategy from design through implementation while acting as a trusted advisor to Supply Chain Teams.
- Lead a technical data delivery for a project.
- Drive project management responsibilities leveraging prior hands on data development experience.
- Design and document technical solutions to complex requirements using various tools including HADOOP, Informatica, R, Python and Tableau etc.
- Ability to resolve issues in Production and work with end users to answer any queries they have on the day to day reporting needs
- Develop best practices for instrumentation and experimentation and communicate those to wider analytics team
- Applies a global approach to analytical solutions-both within a business area and across the enterprise
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications and programming.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to use data for Exploratory, descriptive, Inferential, Prescriptive, and Advanced Analytics