Job Location: Chennai
Primary Skill: Knowledge for Hadoop
The Data Engineer guarantees access to Data sources and Data. She / He works on all activities related to the bank:
- She / He implements all the techniques and processes allowing to efficiently collect, clean, organize, synthesize and model the Data (in particular to feed the Datalakes that she / he sets up and the Big Data projects that it feeds).
- She / He provides analytical support for the complex exploration and analysis of Data from different sources.
- She / He participates in the industrialization of the process for the most relevant Data in the project in order to produce the most operational analyzes.
- She / He works in close collaboration with the Data Architect and the Businesses.
- She / He ensures a technological watch and demonstrates an interest for the business She / He works with.
- In an Agile context, She / He can:
- Work in a team with agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, pair programming, etc.)
- Collaborate with POs and Business Analysts in the user requirements division (Epics) in user’s stories
- Respect and participate in the development of the technical culture of the feature team (craftmanchip, pairing, review, etc.).