Position – Planning Engineer
- Responsible for the onsite planning and execution of civil, structural, architectural, Public health, MEP, Infrastructural & landscape works of the assigned project.
- Co ordinate with Project Head/Engineer in-charge, Architects/Consultants Receive, Study of drawings, provide inputs to contractors/labour teams, generate / review BBS.
- Thoroughly study the technical specifications and implement it in the construction process
- Calculating the quantities of constituent works/materials from drawings and estimating costs
- Responsible for Material procurement follow-ups, site stock control, Labor control and billing.
- Interaction with vendors, contractors, to ensure the project objectives are met with.
- Construction supervision of all works at site, including safety, quality and time schedule.
- Follow Quality Assurance check lists and procedures.
- Issue NCRs for all non confirming processes and products.
- Follow up with NCR for its corrective action and preventive action.
- Closing NCRs after through verification.
- Conduct Quality control tests/measures on day to day basis.
- Contractor/Vendor Bill verification & recording Joint measurements.
- Raising Material intends, receipt & issues.
- Reconciliation of client supplied materials
- Progress reviews, Time & Cost Follow up
- Handle all site related activities
- Taking practical data from site on day to day basis and arrive at a data bank for the works involved on the completion of the project
Company – KG Foundations (P) Limited
Location – Chennai
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Interested people send your updated CV to email@example.com