Position – Planning Engineer
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Finds any feasible change in scope needs to evaluate the resources, time, etc. & raises it to the concern.
- Perform critical path analysis
- Understand and comply with tender or contract requirements
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Identifies/highlights planning clashes or interfaces and works with the team to resolve issues.
Company – Tata Projects Ltd
Location – Mumbai
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6
Experience – 7 to 12 years