Position – Senior Planning Engineer
- Prepare Master schedule and Monitor the Schedules from time to time.
- Prepare forecast and look ahead schedules for the projects.
- Project Trend analysis and identify various scenarios related to projects.
- Coordinate and collect all required project-related data from various sources (such as MIS, Project documents, budget plan etc.) to ensure that full information is available for project planning.
- scheduling, budgeting & monitoring the progress, identifying shortfalls and preparing recovery plan for High rise building residential project
- Input data on efficiencies, and manpower utilization, in project plans and check for accuracy of information.
- Prepare reports as required by the Project engineer/Project Manager.
- Storage of information in logical and accessible manner for easy and quick retrieval.
- Certify the material indents and give necessary specification to the store in-charges for preparation of indents.
Company – Cybercity Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd
Location – Chennai
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6, MS Project
Experience – 8 to 10 years