• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Ability to analyze a project and provide the document flow
• Need to coordinate with client
• Work with outside data sources and API’s
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven software development with 1+yrs experience
• Proven working experience in Android development
• Have published atleast one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.