Experience: 4-7 years
Job code: CH-2019-9
Preferred Education: BE/BTech, MS, Mtech, ME, MCA
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree or relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
- Hands-on experience in at least three of the following technologies Node.js, Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, Docker and Redis.
- 2+ years of experience in web-based technologies, object oriented development, and best practices.
- Experience using IDEs, along with GIT and SVN version controls
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Understanding design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Fluency in at least 2 of these storage engines: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j, and Elasticsearch.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Exercise versatility in working with a variety of tech stacks and third-party APIs.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards.