Experience: 2-4 years
Role Software Developer
- Performs user story writing with developers, estimation of level of effort and delivery of software modules.
- Participates in design and architecture discussions with the developers.
- Must have a capability of writing Selenium or Cucumber or Python scripts to perform functional testing.
- Perform unit test, integration test and external system integration test of the software modules.
- Identifies issues and collaborates with the required stakeholders to get it resolved.
- Perform security and performance test of the software modules.
- Follows technical standard, best practices and SDLC.
- Uses critical thinking to come up with edge case scenarios while development & test.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university,
- Must have 3- 5 years of experience in Software development & testing.
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming principles, Must have hands on experience on working with programming languages like C#, Java or Python.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL/PL SQL query language.
- Experience on web applications is a must. Understand the fundamentals of a web application very well.
- Good understanding of SDLC and must have past exposure to it especially Agile or Kanban process.
- Experience with the following Application life cycle management tools: TFS or Jira
- Developing & Testing experience on web applications developed using newer frameworks like Angular and React, JS is plus.
- Familiar with any security testing tools. Has a good understanding of standard security vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with load and performance testing of web applications.
- Experience with Financial Services application is a plus.
- Passionate about quality wants to make a difference.