Experience: 2+ years
Role Software Developer
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them. Strong team player / customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers, Lead and project management team.
1. 2-5 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, Angular JS and EJB), Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS.
3. Excellent knowledge in SOAP and/or REST web service implementations.
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
5. Financial industry experiences a plus
6. Worked in Agile methodology (SCRUM) is a value add.