Experience: 5-10 years
Role Software Developer
- Develop content for digital platforms (including e-learning/mobile learning) that supports learning which is portable, scalable and easily accessible to the remotest employee within the organization.
- Create, edit, develop and publish training content and materials for digital mediums.
- Maintain and develop programs for digital simulator.
- Work in collaboration with the Functional training teams, content development vendors to have optimized digital learning program for the end users.
- Providing creative and innovative ideas to ensure all learning developed is engaging, appropriate to the audience and meets the business objectives.
- Define specification for training equipment (training hardware and simulators) for new products and MK upgrades.
- Handover of new eLearning courses to Training as needed according to complexity of upgrade/change.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS, SASS, JSON and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Familiarity with MEAN stack development.
- Experience in any one of NoSQL databases (perferably MongoDB)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be proficient with content development tools and designs for soft skills and leadership trainings
- In-depth knowledge of SCORM and other learning technology standards.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint from a user perspective.