Role: Solution Architect
Skill: Azure Architecture
- Working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infra for applications like SAP / Oracle / Core banking, etc.
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with International clients and NTT affiliates for international managed services and RIM opportunities. Create proposals, technical presentations, etc.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Work with customers and Netmagic product team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
- Good understanding of Cloud, AWS, VMWare & Azure technologies
- DC-DR solution
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure domain