Experience: 2 years
Role: Software Engineer
- Work on in house applications written in Java, Node.js and Go.
- You have a passion for building great developer experiences and have high energy and are capable of thriving in a high-paced and fun work environment.
- You will be primarily responsible for building the infrastructure that is highly available and scalable.
- You will utilize your experience and work in cloud technologies such as Docker, Mesos , Aurora, Hadoop/Storm, developer tools such as Jenkins and proprietary technologies to build the next generation of PayPal Development pipeline and build systems.
- You will help pick machine learning algorithms to create smart metrics that will guide current and future investments.
- Hands on experience with design and development of scalable web services and platforms.
- Strong experience in some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Jenkins, Docker, Mesos, Aurora, Kubernetes, Hadoop/Storm/Spark, Java, Go, Node.js, MongoDB, Machine Learning and scripting
- Understanding and experience with storage technologies such as NFS, Cinder,Swift, EBS and EFS is desirable.
- Prior experience in building infrastructure for instrumenting, reporting, monitoring and alerting.