Amazon’s growth continues unabated. To support this growth globally, HR Services is driving to redesign and automate our processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability. Whilst we have teams in our organization that work on large scale operational delivery, we also need expertise in specific areas such as project management, process excellence and process automation. These domain experts will drive delivery improvement and constant iteration based on their ability to understand the unique context of Amazon and be driven by the desire to deliver flawless and frustration free services to our end customers.
· Plan and direct the overall automation program of work across HRS Service Delivery impacting hubs in EMEA, APAC and the Americas through driving a clear vision and goals.
· Define and shape strategy and approach on automation by working directly with senior leadership and key stakeholders.
· Define and shape overall Program governance developing a mechanism to track intake requests, prioritization, resourcing and cost benefit analysis.
· Consult with internal technology solutions teams to define automation implementation strategies for different use case requests; determining when a RPA vendor is the optimal solution.
· Manage a variety of senior stakeholders both internally to HRS / Service Delivery and also internal customers who are impact by project deliverables.
· Effectively manage issues and risks ensuring that options and solutions are validated and the impacts of decisions clearly articulated.
· Manage the capacity and forecasting of the automation team ensuring capability and numbers match the pipeline of approved projects.
· Continually raises the bar of the program team through high quality recruitment, retention and performance management.
· Bring industry knowledge, latest innovations and emerging trends on Robotic Process Automation.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Extensive experience of running automation programs in a global context.
· Proven expertise in leading robotics process automation programs working with internal automation teams as well as vendors.
· Formal project and change management qualifications.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and experience in influencing and negotiation.
· Direct experience of building, managing and developing central functions in a multi-national company.
· Proven organizational leadership ability in a diverse and global setting.
· Detailed oriented with the ability to use judgement and instinct to make decisions.
· Fluent in English with one other language being an advantage.
· Exposure to HR process and practice in a PeopleSoft/WorkDay environment.
· Solid understanding of HR related technology platforms, workflow tools, and software packages, business applications in the HR, Financial, and Customer Relationship area.