About the Role
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – leverages software, referred to as a “robot or bot”, to execute a business process by interacting with one or many applications like a human, referred to as a “digital workforce”. The RPA COE under Enterprise core services (ECS) will provide RPA platform and end-to-end services, including the delivery of automation solutions, and support the federation of an RPA capability to business that desire a core RPA capability.
- Responsible for End-to-End product lifecycle maintenance including testing for RPA/RDA Tools.
- Knowledge of vendors and how they catalog products works.
- Responsible for all the TSC upgrades and managing the software’s in production environment
- Analyze the impact to the automation before moving to production.
- Need to provide guidance on all the new products that are helpful for RPA.
- Able to analyze the platform need by understanding and analyzing the current infrastructure and recommend the best options.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all product deliverables.
- We are looking at specialists who are interested to be part of this exciting journey of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Journey.
- Lead the end to end product lifecycle maintenance of RPA/RDA tools. Provide the marker search and recommend new products that are helpful for RPA
6+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge in RPA tools is mandatory.( Blueprism, UiPath )
- Knowledge in Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Must have knowledge in Windows environment.
- Worked with various tools is an added advantage.
- Architecture sills