Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions— Be the engine that powers Accenture, a US$35 billion company that provides consulting, technology and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables more than 459,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere.
• The role is of a Data Science Specialist (Career Level 9)
• Build and maintain data science assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market (apps, interactive visualizations etc.)
• Help develop and write research proposals and market and sell the capability to clients internally.
• Collaborate in raising awareness and understanding of data science research tools and outputs in Accenture and Accenture Research (text analytics, sentiment analysis, data-wrangling, machine learning, web-scraping etc.).
• Interact and collaborate with economists and industry researchers to embed data science inputs into economic models and other research projects
• Assist in growing data science skills in the team, i.e. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities.
• Individual contributor role with no team management responsibilities
• This role will be based in Bangalore.