Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job reference: R-032248
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a team of other data engineers and business subject matter experts to solve complex business problems using machine learning and statistics.
- Recommend which approaches will be effective in various situations and will be able to implement these approaches independently without guidance.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Analyze and interpret the results of product experiments.
Essential Skills and experience
- Must have Direct Hands-on, 3 to 7 years of experience, building complex systems using any Statistical
- Programming Language (R / Python / SAS)
- Must have fundamental knowledge of Inferential Statistics
- Should have worked on Predictive Modelling
- Experience should include the following,
- Multi-Dimensional Array Processing
- Simulation & Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning Techniques (Supervised, Unsupervised)
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Model Ensembling Techniques
- Building Interactive Applications to demonstrate Data Science Use Cases
- Prior experience in Healthcare Domain, is a plus
- Experience using Big Data, is a plus. Exposure to SPARK is desirable
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving ability. Should be able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Should be well familiar with Agile Project Management Methodology
- Should have experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Should have played a team lead role
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be a team player with open mind