What you will do
- Design algorithms for product development and build analytics-based product
- Coordinate individual teams to fulfil client requirements and manage deliverables
- Lead analytical projects and deliver value to customers
- Manage and strategize business from an analytics point of view
- Understand advanced analytics techniques, including Predictive Modelling (Logistic regression), segmentation, forecasting, data mining, and optimizations
- Be proficient in software packages such as SAS, R, Rapidminer for analytical modelling and data management.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as SAS, Microsoft, Tableau for business applications
- Aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Communicate and present complex concepts to business audiences
- Capable of working effectively in a global team
- You should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience.
- The position is based in Chennai, but requires travel to client location, in either Myanmar or Dubai
Experience – 5-10 years