Experience: 4 – 9 years
Role: Data Scientist
- Responsibilities include Identify, develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and Deep learning / ML Models to create new, scalable solutions that address business challenges across industry domains, as well as provide actionable insights with a clear impact on ROI.
- Define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities
- Communicate your findings to the appropriate teams through visualisations
- Collaborate and communicate findings to diverse stakeholders
- Provide solutions but not limited to: Object detection/Image recognition, natural language processing, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modeling, Concept Extraction, Recommender Systems, Text Classification, Clustering , Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- Ability to build, train and lead a team of data scientists
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors/ Masters/ PhD degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Machine
- Learning, Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or related technical degree with ability to break a complex business problems
- 10 plus years total experience with minimum of 5 years of experience in a related position, as a data scientist or business analyst building predictive analytics solutions for various types of business problems
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Pytorch
- Minimum 5 years of Programming background and expertise in building models using at least one of the following languages: SAS, Python, R ,Java
- Bonus points for implementation of deep learning based models for image classification, Document classification models, object detection, logo detection and ML packages etc.
- Strong individual planning and project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities Self-motivated and driven to deliver agreed results on-time
- Strong story-telling & articulation skills – ability to convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience
- Strong influence and relationship management skills; comfortable interacting with all management levels; Prior experience in providing strategic analysis and consulting
- Track record of delivering strong business results.